A quick update this week. It looks as though we will have a slight delay to the project, particularly in terms of whether or not we run the test performances of the musical in Sept 2019 or not. This has been due to an unforeseen problem, personal to the creative team (but we’ll hopefully blog about it soon). It has just meant that there’s likely to be a delay to proceedings with the bulk of the work now being run from Easter 2019 onwards.
Rest assured though, we’ll keep you updated. Whilst we might not be running at full capacity for a while, the creative team have a LOT of work on infrastructure to do in the background ready for hitting the ground running again, so we’ll be blogging about that as we go. #watchthisspace